Einige dieser Bücher gibt es auch auf Deutsch, siehe Hinweis beim Eintrag. Most of these books are available on Amazon in print or for Kindle, or on the authors‘ website.
- Jeremy Myers: Skeleton Church „The church has a skeleton which is identical in all types of churches. Unity and peace can develop in Christianity if we recognize this skeleton as the simple, bare-bones definition of church.“ Find this and other books by Jeremy Myers on Redeeming God
- Richard Jacobson: Unchurching „…Millions of believers are leaving the organized church, without giving up their faith. Sadly, many are only defining themselves as Christians who simply “don’t go to church.” It’s time for these believers to catch a vision for genuine spiritual community … a way of being the church without going to church. „
- Wayne Jacobson: Authentic Relationships „… discover the lost art of „one-anothering“
- Neil Cole: Organic Church „… Cole shows readers how to plant the seeds of the Kingdom of God in the places where life happens and where culture is formed – restaurants, bars, coffeehouses, parks, locker rooms,and neighborhoods.“ (gibts auch auf Deutsch – Organische Gemeinde)
- Jon Zens: The Pastor has no Clothes „… Zens shows that the usual way of doing church contradicts Paul’s self-evident remark that „the body indeed is not one part“ and then goes on to unfold how the living church functions „with many parts.“
- Robert Banks: Paul’s Idea of Community „…will stimulate both popular and scholarly reflection on the political and social as well as the contemporary theological challenge of the theory and practice of community taught by Paul of Tarsus.“
- Dan Stone/ David Gregory: The Rest of the Gospel „…Why is the Christian life such a struggle? Because getting forgiven is only half of the gospel! The rest of the gospel is not us striving on our own to be good Christians, but Christ in us, living His life through us as we rest in him.“
- Frank Viola: From Eternity to Here „… presents three remarkable stories spanning from Genesis to Revelation. Each story traces a divine theme that is woven throughout scripture. Seen together, they offer a glimpse into God’s highest passion and grand mission.“ Gibts auf Deutsch: Ur-Schrei
- Frank Viola: The Untold Story of the New Testament Church „…a unique Bible handbook that weaves Acts and the Epistles together chronologically…creating one fluid story! … includes dates, maps and background information about the people, the cities and the events of the first-century Church using a „you-are-there“ approach.“ Gibts auf Deutsch: Ur-Christen
- Frank Viola: Reimagining Church „… presents the constructive second half of the argument of Pagan Christianity. “ Auf Deutsch: Ur-Gemeinde
- Frank Viola: Finding Organic Church)“ … a guide for starting and nourishing organic churches in any culture. Drawing from both Scripture and a wealth of experience, Viola offers real-world tools, insights, and practical suggestions“. Auf Deutsch: Ur-Praxis.
- Frank Viola: Pagan Christianity?)“… most of what Christians do in present-day churches is rooted, not in the New Testament, but in pagan culture and rituals developed long after the death of the apostles. Coauthors Frank Viola and George Barna support their thesis with compelling historical evidence and extensive footnotes that document the origins of modern Christian church practices. In the process, the authors uncover the problems that emerge when the church functions more like a business organization than the living organism it was created to be“. Auf Deutsch: Heidnisches Christentum?
- Viktor Choudhrie: Greet the Church in your House „…a radical, hard hitting plea to examine how we do church in order to change how we do church – for the sake of reaching the lost.“ (From India)
- Watchman Nee: The Normal Christian Life „…Given that Western thought and culture formed and informed the great majority of Christian writings, Nee’s Eastern background brings a refreshing diversity to the corpus of commentaries on Romans.“ Auf Deutsch: Das normale Christenleben
- Watchman Nee: The Normal Christian Church Life „…on the principles in the New Testament concerning the practical arrangement of the churches, the ministry, and the work.“
- Thomas Hanimann: Zürcher Nonkonformisten im 18. Jahrhundert „Eine Untersuchung zur Geschichte der Freien christlichen Gemeinde im Ancien Régime“ (Dissertation).